- Fast, friendly, local and reliable
- Fully approved NICEIC contractor & installer
- Electrical inspections, testing and certification
- Internal, security & garden lighting
- Small jobs to large projects
- DBS (CRB) checked for peace of mind
- New fuse boards & extra sockets
- Fault finding, rewires & alterations
- Special locations, bathrooms & kitchens
- Domestic, Commercial, Industrial & Agricultural
What our clients say
After a power cut in the area, one of the trip switches wouldn't trip back again. Fortunately it was a simple fix. Michael also advised me on getting the mains board replaced, as it is somewhat out of date.
Customer in Eastleigh 8 August 2016
Yet again Mike turned up trumps, this is his second visit this year and I feel sure not his last, his attention to detail and not cutting corners gets my vote every time.
Customer in Eastleigh 9 June 2016
Very pleased with all work done.
Customer in Eastleigh 22 July 2016
Responded quickly to initial enquiry and visited to estimate for work. Worked around schedule of new kitchen being fitted and completed work quickly.
Customer in Alresford 3 September 2016
Polite and explained what he was doing and why. He worked tidily and was true to his quote.
Customer in Southampton 28 April 2016
Fully recommend Autumn Electrical to manage any electrical job you need doing to a high standard. Excellent communication and does what they say they're going to do. A+ class job done, thanks Michael, my new go-to electrician!
Customer in Eastleigh 10 May 2016