- Fast, friendly, local and reliable
- Fully approved NICEIC contractor & installer
- Electrical inspections, testing and certification
- Internal, security & garden lighting
- Small jobs to large projects
- DBS (CRB) checked for peace of mind
- New fuse boards & extra sockets
- Fault finding, rewires & alterations
- Special locations, bathrooms & kitchens
- Domestic, Commercial, Industrial & Agricultural
What our clients say
Polite and explained what he was doing and why. He worked tidily and was true to his quote.
Customer in Southampton 28 April 2016
Very pleased with the quality of work. Electrician explained that RCD should be fitted, he returned on 30 June 2016 to install. Again excellent service.
Customer in Fareham 24 June 2016
Responded quickly to initial enquiry and visited to estimate for work. Worked around schedule of new kitchen being fitted and completed work quickly.
Customer in Alresford 3 September 2016
After a power cut in the area, one of the trip switches wouldn't trip back again. Fortunately it was a simple fix. Michael also advised me on getting the mains board replaced, as it is somewhat out of date.
Customer in Eastleigh 8 August 2016
Fully recommend Autumn Electrical to manage any electrical job you need doing to a high standard. Excellent communication and does what they say they're going to do. A+ class job done, thanks Michael, my new go-to electrician!
Customer in Eastleigh 10 May 2016
Professional throughout. And very helpful with general advice on electrical issues
Customer in Winchester
Customer in Winchester 1 April 2016